Tricks to Make Resolutions Stick
Want to make resolutions that last? It's all in your attitude. In fact, how you think can make the difference between what you do, and what you fail to do. Staying positive and praising yourself for small steps will keep you on track to the finish line.
Learn How to Stick with Your GoalsTake the Quiz
Why Resolutions FailThe science behind
40 to 46%
The percentage of people who keep their
resolutions 6 months or longer
Healthy Resolutions Q&As
Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD
Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease)
Why can't I keep my New Year's resolution?
Everyone makes New Year's resolutions to breaking bad habits, but not very many succeed. In this video, Dr. Oz discusses what often stands in the way of making those changes. . .
- Q Why do weight loss New Year's resolutions fail?
- Q How can I keep my resolution to lose weight?
- Q Why can't I keep my New Year's resolution?
- Q Are all resolutions to lose weight successful?
- Q What’s the secret to keeping a New Year’s resolution?
- Q Is making New Year's resolutions a good idea?
- Q Is it true that most people fail to keep their New Year’s resolutions?
- Q How can I keep my New Year's resolution to stop smoking?
- Q How can sharing my goals and resolutions help my child set his?
- Q What are some New Year's resolutions for parents?