Tricks to Make Resolutions Stick
Want to make resolutions that last? It's all in your attitude. In fact, how you think can make the difference between what you do, and what you fail to do. Staying positive and praising yourself for small steps will keep you on track to the finish line.
Learn How to Stick with Your GoalsTake the Quiz
Why Resolutions FailThe science behind
40 to 46%
The percentage of people who keep their
resolutions 6 months or longer
Healthy Resolutions Q&As
John C. Norcross, PhD, ABPP
How can a support team help me in my efforts to change?
We work better by working together, so identify those around you -- family, friends, coworkers -- who will support your self-change. Here are research-based tips for maximizing your support team's assistance to you as the going gets tougher …
- Q Should I tell people about my New Year's resolution?
- Q How can I keep my resolution to lose weight?
- Q How can visualization help me stick to my resolution?
- Q What are some healthy New Year's resolutions?
- Q Why don't New Year's resolutions to lose weight work?
- Q What are some New Year's resolutions for parents?
- Q Why can't I keep my New Year's resolution?
- Q Is making New Year's resolutions a good idea?
- Q How can sharing my goals and resolutions help my child set his?
- Q How can I define 'goals' to help my child set New Year's Resolutions?
Recent Healthy Resolutions Articles
You've Got the Beat 3 Surprising Ways to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions Our Top Resolution for 2016: Waste the Waist The New Year's Resolution Solution See All Articles