Is the new underwear I buy clean or contaminated?

The "new" underwear you buy can be contaminated with many things, including fecal matter.

Watch as Dr. Oz and Dr. Philip Tierno discuss what was found in lab tests of new underwear.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

Increase Your Fitness, Reduce Your Risk for Serious Diseases
If you’re one of the millions of Americans who have gotten the message, “Stand up, move, walk, play, get active,” congratulations! Back in 2011 the CD...
How can I learn to say no to requests?
Alice DomarAlice Domar
Here are some of my favorite ways for saying no: Just say no. Responding to requests with a list...
4 Health Habits You Can Take Too Far
4 Health Habits You Can Take Too Far4 Health Habits You Can Take Too Far4 Health Habits You Can Take Too Far4 Health Habits You Can Take Too Far
Turns out, you really can have too much of a good thing.
Is Drinking From the Milk Carton a Health Hazard to My Family?