How can I keep my brain and body in great shape?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
A recent study revealed one habit that boosts physical health and brain function. Find out what the activity is in this video with Robin Miller, MD.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

5 Keys to Making Healthy Changes
5 Keys to Making Healthy Changes
Want to be a healthier eater, a more interesting partner, a faster worker, a better parent? You may know exactly what it takes, yet something holds yo...
Are all bad habits reversible?
Dr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhDDr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhD
If you were to look in the dictionary one of the definitions of habits states that it is an acquired...
6 Healthy Life Hacks
6 Healthy Life Hacks6 Healthy Life Hacks6 Healthy Life Hacks6 Healthy Life Hacks
Just because you’re pressed for time, doesn’t mean your health has to suffer. Here are some tips and tricks to make being healthy easier.
What Are the Benefits and Risks of an Ice Bath?