How can I improve my overall health?

In general, you can improve your overall physical health by eating healthy foods (fruits, vegetables and lean meats), decreasing the amount of sugary foods and drinks in your diet, exercising regularly (at least 30 minutes five times a week, elevating your heart rate) and by taking any prescribed medication appropriately for any chronic health condition you may have. As for improving your emotional health and well-being, make sure you take time out for yourself and try to engage in activities you enjoy.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

7 Expert-Approved Ways to Set New Year’s Resolutions That Actually Work
It happens every year—come December 31, your New Year’s Resolutions list for the next year is long, inspiring and maybe a little intimidating, too. Wh...
Who Is Responsible for Your Wellness?
Who Is Responsible for Your Wellness?
How Does Hand Washing Help Prevent Me From Catching a Cold?
Can Obesity Spread Like an Infection?
Can Obesity Spread Like an Infection?