How can I accept that I need to change my lifestyle?

People around you may tell you that you have a problem with your weight or health. But what do you think? If you don't believe you have a problem, you will probably not want to make changes. You may even resent or be angry at the people pushing you to change. If you do think you have a problem, you will probably succeed. Step number one: accept that you have habits you need to change.

Continue Learning about Healthy Habits

The Formula for Optimal Health
The Formula for Optimal Health
Our equation, 6 + 2 = Your Best You, is revolutionary. It can transform your life, give you a younger RealAge and prevent disease, distress and disabi...
How can I avoid sitting for too long at home?
The Medical Center of AuroraThe Medical Center of Aurora
Here are some tips to avoid sitting for too long while at home: Make food at home. Move around t...
10 Bad Habits That Age You
10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You10 Bad Habits That Age You
Avoid these everyday mistakes that can make your RealAge older.
What Are Ways to Help People Make Healthy Choices?