What are some examples of a serving of grains and other starches?

Manuel Villacorta
As a general rule, the serving size for one grains and starches (G&S) portion is one-half cup of cooked pasta, rice, starchy vegetable, or any other grain. A single serving for cold cereals is three-quarters of a cup, and for breads it is about one ounce or usually one slice.
Eating Free: The Carb-Friendly Way to Lose Inches, Embrace Your Hunger, and Keep Weight Off for Good

Eating Free reveals why the prevailing wisdom on weight loss--low-calorie, no carbs, high-intensity exercise--sharply clashes with the facts of human biology and human nature, setting dieters up for...

Continue Learning about Healthy Eating Guidelines

How Can I Make My Diet Low Maintenance?
How Can I Make My Diet Low Maintenance?
Closing the Disparity Gap in Healthy Living
How Can I Eat Healthier Pizza?
How Can I Eat Healthier Pizza?
What Is the Best Way To Control Cholestrol?