How do vaccinations slow aging?

Getting immunizations probably won't save you years of aging, but it might, and it's simple to do: Keep your immunizations current. By making sure you have an annual flu shot and tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis B, and pneumonia vaccinations, you can help prevent illnesses that can cause you to age. Also, recent data indicate that the flu shot may prevent inflammation of (and aging of) your arteries.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Healthy Aging

Mind Your PQQs for Less Aging
Mind Your PQQs for Less Aging
Mitochondria, the cellular power plants that generate virtually all the energy your body requires, play a vital role in keeping organs youthful and he...
How can I prevent health problems as I age?
Edtrina MossEdtrina Moss
Preventing health problems as one ages is a collaborative effort that includes the person, their fam...
What checkups do I need as I age?
Cholesterol tests, dental check-ups, cancer screenings -- what's necessary and what's not? Click...
How Can We delay the Onset of Alzheimer’s Disease?