Can I have an active sex life if I'm in my 70s?

Many people continue to have an active sex life into their 70s and beyond. In this video, Dr. Oz and his guest Dr. Linda Lee discuss how sex can be satisfying for folks in their 70s.

Continue Learning about Healthy Aging

Mistakes That Age You
Mistakes That Age You
I’m not quite 30, and people often tell me I look younger than my age. And why not? I’m a road-running regular who laces up four times a week. I try t...
What is age management medicine?
Dr. Andrea Pennington, MDDr. Andrea Pennington, MD
Age management medicine (AMM) is dedicated to the science of healthy aging and emphasizes the enhanc...
How can I maintain my independence as I age?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
For many seniors, independence means a different type of freedom -- from relying on others for assis...
Preparing for Global Aging
Preparing for Global Aging