A fiber-rich, low-carbohydrate Mexican "potato," jicama's nutritional profile makes it the perfect "baked potato" for those wishing to lose excess weight. Eaten raw, jicama's high vitamin C content also translates into good insurance against colds and flu.
- Q What is the nutritional value of bell peppers?
- Q What is the nutritional value of celery?
- Q What is the nutritional value of summer squash?
- Q What are the health benefits of corn?
- Q What health benefits are derived from cooked butternut squash?
- Q What are the benefits of eating allium vegetables?