A fiber-rich, low-carbohydrate Mexican "potato," jicama's nutritional profile makes it the perfect "baked potato" for those wishing to lose excess weight. Eaten raw, jicama's high vitamin C content also translates into good insurance against colds and flu.
- Q Is eating fish good for my health?
- Q What are the health benefits of nuts?
- Q Is dark chicken meat or white chicken meat better for lowering cholesterol?
- Q Are eggs good for me?
- Q What are the health benefits of eating chestnuts?
- Q What are the health benefits of black cod?