A fiber-rich, low-carbohydrate Mexican "potato," jicama's nutritional profile makes it the perfect "baked potato" for those wishing to lose excess weight. Eaten raw, jicama's high vitamin C content also translates into good insurance against colds and flu.
- Q Are eggs a healthy food to eat?
- Q How is cayenne pepper used?
- Q How do I choose healthy foods?
- Q What are the health benefits of fermented foods?
- Q What is the difference between virgin and extra virgin olive oil?
- Q How healthy is quinoa compared to soy?