What does it mean to be a member of a global community?

Being a member of a global community means that there is power within the community to bring voices together to effect change. Talk to the gatekeepers who can lead you to more in-depth information. They are important to gain entry into a group. Enlist “inside members” of that group to introduce you, and to establish trust and compliance within the community. Learn the perspective on an issue from the other side. Most of all, be a good listener. After discussion, form a consensus on behalf of the group, and present a united voice to influence policy. This is the best way to be a member of a global community that can effect change in a positive way. 
Lisa Oz
Health Education

Examine your relationship with humanity as a whole and see how that pertains to your individual personal growth. To be a member of the global community means to look at your responsibilities to those close to you and to those simply sharing the planet, because at the most fundamental level we are all connected.

Continue Learning about Health and Society

Thoughts and Prayers Aren’t Enough to Prevent Gun Violence—Here’s What Can
I’m an ER doctor. I trained in an area of high violence and crime. Day-to-day, the EMT radio transmissions can become background noise—68-year-old wi...
How do I get used to working a civilian job again after combat?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Returning to civilian work after military service will normally involve some readjustment. If you ar...
10 Healthiest Communities in the U.S.
10 Healthiest Communities in the U.S.10 Healthiest Communities in the U.S.10 Healthiest Communities in the U.S.10 Healthiest Communities in the U.S.
Gallup-Healthways ranked 189 communities for well-being. Where does your area land?
Arianna: Both Parties Have For 30 Years Now Screwed The Middle Class, Part 2