In addition to parents, grandparents and legal guardians can also enroll children in their care for free or low-cost health insurance. Call 1-877 KIDS NOW (1-877-543-7669) or go to the website for your state's program to find out the rules for your state. Your call will be free and confidential.
- Q How long can my children be included in my family health insurance?
- Q Why do children need health insurance?
- Q Should I buy dental insurance for my toddler?
- Q If I'm uninsured do I have to enroll my child in Medicaid?
- Q How can I find affordable health insurance for my children?
- Q What are my options to get health insurance for my children?