Why should everyone in my family share the same primary care doctor?

If every member of your family is comfortable with the same primary care doctor, then sharing that doctor can be beneficial. This doctor would have a better understanding of your family structure and family medical history, helping him or her provide comprehensive medical care to all of you. Understanding risk factors due to your family history can allow your doctor to guide all of your family members in appropriate preventive care measures.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

How to Break the Health Insurance-Stress Cycle
The plot of the TV series Breaking Bad hinged on the premise that overwhelming stress caused by out-of-pocket costs for cancer treatment could turn a ...
What happens to my health savings account (HSA) if I switch jobs?
You are the owner of your HSA, which means you can take it with you when you leave your current job....
What is private health insurance?
Private health insurance is a health insurance plan often offered through employers and organization...
What Do You Think About Preventative Care?