How can I find out more on financial coverage for cataract surgery?

If you have insurance, you can contact your health insurer or Medicare directly. If you don’t have insurance, discuss financial coverage with your eye doctor. You may be eligible for Medicare or assistance programs or at the very least, your doctor may be willing to set up a payment program for you.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

Healthcare Generosity has Overwhelming Benefits for You and Society
In tough times, lots of folks think when it comes to healthcare, tightening the purse strings, letting folks fend for themselves and advocating tough ...
Who pays for my travel expenses if I am a living organ donor?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
The donor's medical expenses, including the costs of evaluation and hospitalization, are covered by ...
What is accidental death insurance?
Maria Ferrante-SchepisMaria Ferrante-Schepis
Accidental death insurance provides a payout if you die in an accidental way. This could be a car ac...
Why Do You Call Yourselves a Health Solutions Company?