Do defined contribution health plans cover eye care and eyewear costs?

Sometimes. The beauty of defined contribution health plans is that you have a lot of options. So when it comes to eye care and eyewear costs, it depends on what type of plan you have selected and/or if you have a medical spending/savings account. Contact your plan’s administrator or examine your paperwork if you have questions.

Continue Learning about Health Insurance

News: More Americans Are Uninsured Now Than in 2016
In the past year, the percentage of American adults without health insurance increased 1.3 percent—which is equivalent to approximately 3.2 million Am...
When will health insurance start paying my medical bills?
After your enrollment, your health insurance will start paying some of your medical expenses right a...
How can I find out the amount of my co-pay?
Your co-pay amount should be listed in your insurance plan documents or even on your insurance ID ca...
How Does the Healthcare System Cope with More People Being Added?