Will business taxes increase as a result of healthcare reform?

Joane Goodroe
Nursing
The Affordable Care Act has a positive impact on a business with fewer than 25 employees that provides health insurance for their employees. These small business may qualify for a tax credit of up to 35% (up to 25% for non-profits) to offset the cost of your insurance. This credit will increase in 2014 to 50% (35% for non-profits). This should make the cost of providing insurance to their employees much lower.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
Where can I find out more about health care reform?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Very few of us have time to read, let alone interpret, the nearly 1,000-page U.S. healthcare reform ...
How will U.S. healthcare reform affect my quality of care?
Joane GoodroeJoane Goodroe
Health care reform includes a focus on improving quality and providing data that individuals can use...
How Do Physicians Manage All the Data Produced by Modern Healthcare?