Under healthcare reform, what is required for new employer reporting?

Joane Goodroe
Nursing

The Affordable Care Act provides that employers are required to report the cost of employer-provided health care coverage on the Form W-2. However, depending on the number of W-2s a company will file, as well as a number of other criteria, some companies could be exempt from the reporting requirement.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Reform

How to Pick a Plan in the Health Insurance Marketplace
Since the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) Health Insurance Marketplaces opened for business in 2013, many more people have been regularly shopping for ins...
Are there any new tax benefits for my adult child's coverage?
Tax benefits are available for your adult child's health coverage under the Patient Protection and A...
Where can I find out more about health care reform?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Very few of us have time to read, let alone interpret, the nearly 1,000-page U.S. healthcare reform ...
What Do You Think About Fee for Service Healthcare?