What are the payment options when buying a burial plot from a cemetery?

When buying a burial plot from a cemetery, you will pay the full amount of a burial plot or crypt at the time of purchase, or pay on an installment plan. Five-year installment plans are common, though the number of years of an installment plan will vary from cemetery to cemetery. If you will be paying with an installment plan, you’ll want to check if there are any fees or hidden costs associated with the plan, such as interest or other charges.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

More Dangerous Epidemics in America Than Ebola
If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that over 33,000 American citizens would die from Ebola in 2015, it ...
What is a hospitalist?
Dr. Umang Patel, DODr. Umang Patel, DO
A hospitalist is a physician who specializes in taking care of people in an acute hospital setting. ...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
Does Technology Help or Hurt the Obesity Epidemic?