What are the payment options when buying a burial plot from a cemetery?

When buying a burial plot from a cemetery, you will pay the full amount of a burial plot or crypt at the time of purchase, or pay on an installment plan. Five-year installment plans are common, though the number of years of an installment plan will vary from cemetery to cemetery. If you will be paying with an installment plan, you’ll want to check if there are any fees or hidden costs associated with the plan, such as interest or other charges.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
“It was just on the tip of my tongue. What was it?” If you’re taking medication, chances are the answer to your questions is, “A generic drug.” About...
What should I consider when hiring a firm to set up a living trust?
CareConsciousCareConscious
Unfortunately, there are firms that charge too much money to set up poorly planned living trusts. Th...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
What Have We Learned About Global Healthcare That Is Applicable in the U.S.?