What information should I give my family about my funeral insurance policy?

If you are setting up an insurance policy to pay for your funeral, be sure to tell your family about the arrangements you've made. Let your family know the name of the funeral home and the funeral director you've worked with, and be sure your family knows where the paperwork for the insurance policy and the agreement with the funeral home is located. By communicating these things with your family, you can make it easier for them to handle your funeral arrangements when the time comes.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Medications and Mosquitoes: The Latest Developments
Q: Congress passed a Right-to-Try bill, which means that people who are terminally ill can try new drugs without FDA approval. That’s a good thing, ri...
What personal information do I need to organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is essential to organize your personal information before you die. Below are typical forms, subsc...
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Find out how to deal with these embarrassing issues that could derail your workday.
How Can a Clinician Effectively Manage All the Big Data Coming In?