What should I consider when deciding where my burial plot will be?

When deciding where your burial plot in a cemetery will be, there are a number of questions to consider. Among them:
  • Where in the cemetery would you like to be buried?
  • If you want to be buried in the ground, would you like the plot location to be easily accessible by car, shaded by trees or have other features?
  • If you want to be entombed in a mausoleum or columbarium, where in the mausoleum or columbarium would you like to be interred (eye-level, middle of room, etc.)?
  • If you are interested in purchasing multiple plots at once, does the cemetery have a grouping of plots available?

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
In the Hospital? Have an Advocate
Recently, I woke up in the back of an ambulance after a bad bicycle accident with an EMT sticking an IV in my arm. The first words out of my mouth wer...
What agencies should I inform about a loved one's death?
Michael E. Hirsch, MDMichael E. Hirsch, MD
You'll need to inform certain agencies and organizations about the death of your loved one for f...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
In Terms of Healthcare Marketing, What Are "Utilities and Services?"