What should I consider when deciding where my burial plot will be?

When deciding where your burial plot in a cemetery will be, there are a number of questions to consider. Among them:
  • Where in the cemetery would you like to be buried?
  • If you want to be buried in the ground, would you like the plot location to be easily accessible by car, shaded by trees or have other features?
  • If you want to be entombed in a mausoleum or columbarium, where in the mausoleum or columbarium would you like to be interred (eye-level, middle of room, etc.)?
  • If you are interested in purchasing multiple plots at once, does the cemetery have a grouping of plots available?

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Choosing a New Doctor? 5 Questions You Must Ask
My patient came in with wrist pain. She had fallen and seen a general orthopedic surgeon in her small town, who did an x-ray and saw no fracture. Stil...
What is the difference between patient safety and quality?
Hospital Safety ScoreHospital Safety Score
The difference between patient safety and quality has been debated for some time. Safety was describ...
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Find out how to deal with these embarrassing issues that could derail your workday.
What Is the State of Malaria Research?
What Is the State of Malaria Research?