What should I consider about funeral products before planning a funeral?

Below are some questions about funeral products to consider before planning a funeral or memorial service. While you don’t have to answer all these questions before you meet with a funeral director, having a sense of what you want can certainly help.
  • If you’re planning a burial, what style of casket would you like?
  • If you’re planning a cremation, what style of urn would you like?
  • If the remains will be buried, what style of headstone or marker would you like, and what would you like it to say?

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Choosing a Surgeon: How Much Experience is Enough?
An old joke involves a patient asking the doctor, “Have you been successful doing this surgery?”If the doctor says, “Yes, I’ve been successful,” that ...
How do wait times at an urgent care compare to a hospital ER?
CareNowCareNow
Wait times can vary, but generally you can be in and out of an urgent care facility within an hour. ...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Does It Mean To Manage Health?
What Does It Mean To Manage Health?