What are silent killer diseases?

When probed about the scariest diseases, many doctors point to ones that disguise their warning signs. Known as silent killers, they’re characterized by subtle symptoms that often go undetected. In women, these stealthy life-threatening illnesses strike up to 10 million each year and kill over 100,000.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Medications and Mosquitoes: The Latest Developments
Q: Congress passed a Right-to-Try bill, which means that people who are terminally ill can try new drugs without FDA approval. That’s a good thing, ri...
What is regionalization of healthcare?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Regionalization of healthcare is the shifting of care to designated centers within a certain system ...
What legal and financial documents should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your financial and legal documents before you die. For different financi...
How Do You Make Sure Patients Who Are Prescribed Wellaho Software Are Using It?