How can I check on the status of my prescription assistance application?

You will need to contact the program directly to get the status of your application.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
I consider myself lucky to be one of the 3.1 million registered nurses (RN) in the US, an amazing profession full of passionate, kind, brilliant women...
What type of health information can I request from my doctor?
ONC Consumer eHealth & Blue ButtonONC Consumer eHealth & Blue Button
You have the right to receive copies of your health information from your doctor and other providers...
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
Be honest, speak up and don't forget to stop in and say hello
How Resistant Are People to Biosensor Health Technology?