Is there life after death?

The idea of life after death is one of life's biggest mysteries. Dr. Oz welcomes a guest whose near-death experience was remarkably reassuring.

William Stillman
Health Education

There is most certainly life after death. The composition of our very soul assures it. Though we may discard the physical shell we inhabit as spiritual beings having a human experience, our soul is inextinguishable. It is of the same essence as the source of our creation, or God.

Our culture has made death and dying very melodramatic –something which incites great fear and anxiety. In my opinion and in my experience, the transition process is much more effortless and simplistic. It is normal—not paranormal—for us to reunite with the source in order to continue our soul’s journey of aesthetics, high thought, and education.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
“It was just on the tip of my tongue. What was it?” If you’re taking medication, chances are the answer to your questions is, “A generic drug.” About...
How should I organize my papers and files before I die?
EverplansEverplans
Getting your papers and files organized before you die is an important task. Start by identifying im...
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Top 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At WorkTop 5 Body Disasters -- At Work
Find out how to deal with these embarrassing issues that could derail your workday.
How Will Healthcare Providers Manage So Much Information?