How does a funeral insurance policy work?

A funeral insurance policy is one way to pre-pay for funeral arrangements. In the case of paying with an insurance policy, a simple policy will be purchased by you, with the funeral home as the beneficiary. This way, upon your death, the funeral home will receive the payout from the policy and can use those assets to fund your funeral.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
I consider myself lucky to be one of the 3.1 million registered nurses (RN) in the US, an amazing profession full of passionate, kind, brilliant women...
What is regionalization of healthcare?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Regionalization of healthcare is the shifting of care to designated centers within a certain system ...
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
Be honest, speak up and don't forget to stop in and say hello
How Does Technology Fit Into the Personalized Medicine Concept?