How can I confirm that my pharmacist is trustworthy?

Your pharmacist is a licensed professional and that means you can check their credentials fairly easily. Each state has a board of pharmacy which oversees and licenses…guess who? And unlike teen drivers, pharmacists must have their licenses renewed annually. If you call your state's office, you can confirm that your pharmacist is licensed in your state and also if they received disciplinary actions for any reason.
YOU: The Smart Patient: An Insider's Handbook for Getting the Best Treatment

Everyone needs to become a smart patient. In fact, in the worst cases, your life may even depend on it. Number one bestselling authors and doctors Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz have written this...

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
You may have heard a lot lately about why you can skip certain visits to your doctor. Some groups say women don’t need a mammogram every year, and for...
What is conventional medicine?
Dr. Alan GabyDr. Alan Gaby
Conventional medicine is the type of medicine that the people who control the medical education syst...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
Have We Reached a Saturation Point with Mobile in Africa?