How can I confirm that my pharmacist is trustworthy?

Your pharmacist is a licensed professional and that means you can check their credentials fairly easily. Each state has a board of pharmacy which oversees and licenses…guess who? And unlike teen drivers, pharmacists must have their licenses renewed annually. If you call your state's office, you can confirm that your pharmacist is licensed in your state and also if they received disciplinary actions for any reason.
YOU: The Smart Patient: An Insider's Handbook for Getting the Best Treatment

Everyone needs to become a smart patient. In fact, in the worst cases, your life may even depend on it. Number one bestselling authors and doctors Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz have written this...

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Medications and Mosquitoes: The Latest Developments
Q: Congress passed a Right-to-Try bill, which means that people who are terminally ill can try new drugs without FDA approval. That’s a good thing, ri...
What information about my power of attorney should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your power of attorney (POA) information before you die. The information...
What Do We Do with All the Data Being Gathered by Medical Sensors?
How Does Knowing the Genetic Makeup of a Virus or Bacteria Help With Treatment?