Can a fake smile make me happy?

Christine Carter, PhD
Health Education

You really can fake it until you make it, so long as you know the right techniques. In this video, sociologist and happiness expert Christine Carter, PhD, reveals how this is done.

Continue Learning about Happiness

6 Ways to Switch on Your Healthy, Happy Genes
Ready for the DNA do-over guaranteed to keep you slimmer, happier and protected against cancer, heart disease and the common cold? No test tubes requi...
What is true happiness?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Positive psychology, a niche that studies happiness and how people can live happier lives, has devel...
5 Things That Sabotage Your Happiness
5 Things That Sabotage Your Happiness5 Things That Sabotage Your Happiness5 Things That Sabotage Your Happiness5 Things That Sabotage Your Happiness
Boost your joy every day by avoiding these five happiness-wreckers.
How Can I Stop Worrying?
How Can I Stop Worrying?