How should I use a vaginal moisturizer?

Vaginal moisturizers can provide relief from vaginal dryness, soothing sore or irritated genitalia. In fact, you should make vaginal moisturizer use a regular part of your daily routine. The first time you start using a vaginal moisturizer, apply it seven days in a row, right before bed. After that, you can move into a maintenance schedule, applying it two to three times a week, before bed.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Gynecology

How Frequently Should I Get a Pap Smear to Screen for Cervical Cancer?
When Should Women Start Being Tested for Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?
What Is the Recovery Time for Traditional or Open Hysterectomy?
Can a Hysterectomy Hurt My Sex Life?
Can a Hysterectomy Hurt My Sex Life?