How should I use a vaginal moisturizer?

Vaginal moisturizers can provide relief from vaginal dryness, soothing sore or irritated genitalia. In fact, you should make vaginal moisturizer use a regular part of your daily routine. The first time you start using a vaginal moisturizer, apply it seven days in a row, right before bed. After that, you can move into a maintenance schedule, applying it two to three times a week, before bed.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Gynecology

The Truth About Hysterectomies
The Truth About Hysterectomies
Roughly one in nine women in the U.S. will have a hysterectomy, or surgery to remove the uterus, at some point in their lifetime. A healthcare provide...
How long does it take to recover from a hysterectomy?
Dr. Lauren F. Streicher, MDDr. Lauren F. Streicher, MD
Today, most women are candidates for an outpatient laparoscopic or robotic procedure. My patients ge...
8 Hysterectomy Myths to Stop Believing
8 Hysterectomy Myths to Stop Believing8 Hysterectomy Myths to Stop Believing8 Hysterectomy Myths to Stop Believing8 Hysterectomy Myths to Stop Believing
From recovery time to your post-surgery sex life, we’re debunking some of the common misconceptions.
When Should Women Start Being Tested for Human Papillomavirus (HPV)?