How can I improve the accuracy of my long-game in golf?

The accuracy of your game is dependent on two main factors. First, your bottom wrist should stay flat through contact with the ball, keeping the club head aligned with the ball and your target. Second, practice swinging the club head, shaft and hands up and back, then down and out on the same inclined plane time after time to develop the memory pattern allowing you to reproduce shots consistently.

Continue Learning about Golf

How can I decrease the risk of wrist injury when playing golf?
Proper core training will reduce the stress on your upper body related to how you strike the golf ...
What exercises increase shoulder strength for golfers?
Strength training should include isolated exercises for rotator cuff strength and scapular stabi...
How do I increase my golf club speed?
Flexibility and strength training exercises may be the best and quickest way to improving your g...
At what age is it appropriate to begin resistance training for golf?
Golfers can implement resistance training at any age. Resistance training does not automatically...