How can I improve the accuracy of my long-game in golf?

The accuracy of your game is dependent on two main factors. First, your bottom wrist should stay flat through contact with the ball, keeping the club head aligned with the ball and your target. Second, practice swinging the club head, shaft and hands up and back, then down and out on the same inclined plane time after time to develop the memory pattern allowing you to reproduce shots consistently.

Continue Learning about Golf

What are the goals of a strength and conditioning program for golfers?
The strength and conditioning program for golfers will be used to continuously correct and maint...
What are some core exercises for golf that can improve my rotational speed?
Mr. Keith Elmore, NASM Elite TrainerMr. Keith Elmore, NASM Elite Trainer
This exercise is great for rotational strength and stability. Once you have demonstrated optimum cor...
Exercises to Improve the Power of Your Golf Swing
What Stretches Can Golfers Do to Improve Hamstring Flexibility?