Does GI bleeding affect children differently than adults?

Anyone can develop GI bleeding. However, this condition is mostly found in the elderly. Some think this is because of increased pain medication usage, which can attribute to GI bleeding. Others think the elderly get GI bleeding because of previous ulcers that increase your risk for this condition.

Continue Learning about GI Bleeding

How do medications treat GI bleeding?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
There are no medications prescribed for GI bleeding. Most times, your doctor will prescribe intraven...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with GI bleeding?
You can care for someone with GI bleeding by following the indications of their doctor regarding tre...
How do I manage my GI bleeding on a daily basis?
You can manage your GI bleeding on a daily basis by following the indications of your doctor regardi...
Is there a cure for GI bleeding?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
GI bleeding is curable only in as much as the underlying condition that causes GI bleeding is curabl...