Lifestyle factors that may increase your risk of colorectal cancer include being overweight or obese, being physically inactive, or using tobacco and alcohol. A diet that is high in fat and low in fiber and/or fruit and vegetables may also contribute to an increased risk of colorectal cancer.
- Q How can familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) be prevented?
- Q Can early detection of colorectal cancer increase my chance of survival?
- Q Who is at high risk for developing colorectal cancer?
- Q What tests are used to detect colorectal cancer?
- Q How should I prepare for an appointment to diagnose carcinoid cancer?
- Q What is gastric cardia cancer?