How does gastritis affect the body?

Wearing down of the stomach lining associated with gastritis can lead to ulcers. Frequent nausea and vomiting may also result, as well as fatigue. Bleeding in the stomach may occur. In severe cases, complications may increase the risk of stomach cancer.

Continue Learning about Gastritis

How is gastritis diagnosed?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Gastritis may be diagnosed based on your symptoms and medical history. A certain diagnosis would req...
What are the symptoms of gastritis?
Individuals with gastritis typically do not experience symptoms. Those who do experience feelings of...
Should I talk to my doctor about gastritis?
You should talk to your doctor about gastritis, especially if your indigestion continues for a week ...
What is indigestion?
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is a term used to describe one or more symptoms including a fe...