Certain kind of fungal infections are contagious, particularly superficial fungal infections. For this reason, you should avoid sharing items that could spread a fungal infection. You should also be sure to wear foot protection in public restrooms, showers, and locker rooms.
- Q How are fungal infections diagnosed?
- Q What is fungus?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with a fungal infection?
- Q Are fungal infections serious?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for fungal infections?
- Q How are yeast and hyphae related to fungal infections?