Certain kind of fungal infections are contagious, particularly superficial fungal infections. For this reason, you should avoid sharing items that could spread a fungal infection. You should also be sure to wear foot protection in public restrooms, showers, and locker rooms.
- Q Is tinea considered a fungal infection?
- Q How can cough associated with broncho-pulmonary aspergillosis be treated?
- Q How long does it take to cure fungal infections?
- Q How do fungal infections affect the body?
- Q How do other illnesses affect fungal infections?
- Q What is mycotoxicosis?