Questions to Ask
We all have financial concerns sometimes, but chronic money worries can make stress levels soar—which can take a serious toll on your health. Get a reality check about your financial health—and learn expert ways to better manage your money and stress.
How Money Savvy Are You?Take the Quiz
Reduce Your StressAndroid users! See how stress is affecting you
The median retirement account balance
across U.S. households
National Institute on Retirement Security
Financial Health Q&As
Should I get life insurance for my children?
While some people think getting life insurance for their children is either a waste or somewhat creepy, there are two good reasons to buy life insurance for your child. The first reason is that. . .
- Q How can I choose a credit card?
- Q How can I save money on prescription drugs?
- Q What is a beneficiary?
- Q Should I put my medical debt on a credit card?
- Q What are the different types of life insurance?
- Q What is term life insurance?
- Q How can I stop spending?
- Q Will I need a medical exam for life insurance?
- Q What is an annuity?
- Q Can I do my rehab at home to stay within a budget?