Questions to Ask
We all have financial concerns sometimes, but chronic money worries can make stress levels soar—which can take a serious toll on your health. Get a reality check about your financial health—and learn expert ways to better manage your money and stress.
How Money Savvy Are You?Take the Quiz
Reduce Your StressAndroid users! See how stress is affecting you
The median retirement account balance
across U.S. households
National Institute on Retirement Security
Financial Health Q&As
Should I get life insurance for my children?
While some people think getting life insurance for their children is either a waste or somewhat creepy, there are two good reasons to buy life insurance for your child. The first reason is that. . .
- Q How can I choose a credit card?
- Q How can I make a visit to a dietitian affordable?
- Q What is the difference between an insurance agent and insurance broker?
- Q How can I pay medical care bills?
- Q How can I get the best price when buying insulin?
- Q How can I apply for healthcare assistance?
- Q Does the cost of life insurance increase as I get older?
- Q What is an annuity?
- Q What are signs of too much debt?
- Q How can I save money on prescription drugs?