<p>We all have financial concerns sometimes, but chronic money worries can make stress levels soar—which can take a serious toll on your health. Get a reality check about your financial health—and learn expert ways to better manage your money and stress.</p>
How Can I Make Smarter Decisions About Money?Get the Answer
Reduce Your StressAndroid users! See how stress is affecting you
Financial Health Q&As
Why should I track my spending?
Research has shown that keeping a food diary -- writing down what you put into your mouth, habitually and without fail -- keeps even the most troubled dieters honest. The same is true of tracking your spending. Most people have absolutely no idea where their money goes -- particularly their cash. Tracking, whether you do it using pencil and paper or a Web or smartphone application, works. I know because I’ve done it. I know others who’ve done it. It will transform your financial life.<br /> <br /> <em>Jean Chatzky is an award-winning personal finance journalist, TODAY show financial expert and coauthor of Age-Proof: Living Longer Without Running Out of Money or Breaking a Hip, and Money Rules: The Simple Path to Lifelong Security, among others.</em><br /> <br /> <em>Excerpted from Money Rules: The Simple Path to Lifelong Security by Jean Chatzky. Copyright © 2012 by Jean Chatzky. Reproduced under license from Rodale Inc. All rights reserved.</em>
- QWhy am I always broke?
- QWhat can I do if my medication is too expensive?
- QWhat is underwriting?
- QHow can I afford home healthcare services?
- QHow can I apply for healthcare assistance?
- QWhat are some general guidelines for saving money on drugs?
- QHow can I save money at the drugstore?
- QHow can I get the best price when buying insulin?
- QHow can I make a visit to a dietitian affordable?
- QWhere can I get help paying for my insurance premiums and co-payments?
- QHow can I pay medical care bills?
- QHow can I save money on prescription drugs?
- QWhat should I do before paying a hospital bill?
- QWhen should I use my emergency fund?
- QShould I put my medical debt on a credit card?
- QHow can I find a professional to help me handle medical bills?
- QShould I co-sign a loan?
- QWhat are the different types of life insurance?