Bravelle is the brand name of the prescription medication urofollitropin and is used to treat female infertility. This medication is a purified form of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) extracted from urine of postmenopausal women. It helps eggs (follicles) produced in the ovaries develop and mature. Bravelle helps women who don't produce enough FSH of their own and is also used to produce multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization.
- Q What are the common side effects of statins?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q Is generic medication as effective as brand name medication?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?