Bravelle is the brand name of the prescription medication urofollitropin and is used to treat female infertility. This medication is a purified form of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) extracted from urine of postmenopausal women. It helps eggs (follicles) produced in the ovaries develop and mature. Bravelle helps women who don't produce enough FSH of their own and is also used to produce multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization.
- Q What medication may prompt hallucinations?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q How do statin drugs affect aging?
- Q What are cell receptor sites?
- Q Are generic drugs as safe as name-brand medications?