Bravelle is the brand name of the prescription medication urofollitropin and is used to treat female infertility. This medication is a purified form of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) extracted from urine of postmenopausal women. It helps eggs (follicles) produced in the ovaries develop and mature. Bravelle helps women who don't produce enough FSH of their own and is also used to produce multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization.
- Q What are monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs)?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?
- Q What should I know about Bravelle before taking it?
- Q What are the side effects of statin drugs?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What are some common statin drugs?