Bravelle is the brand name of the prescription medication urofollitropin and is used to treat female infertility. This medication is a purified form of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) extracted from urine of postmenopausal women. It helps eggs (follicles) produced in the ovaries develop and mature. Bravelle helps women who don't produce enough FSH of their own and is also used to produce multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization.
- Q What are the common side effects of statins?
- Q Will I gain weight if I stop taking prescription stimulants?
- Q What is an international unit?
- Q What are appetite suppressants?
- Q What are the benefits of statin drugs?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?