Bravelle is the brand name of the prescription medication urofollitropin and is used to treat female infertility. This medication is a purified form of follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) extracted from urine of postmenopausal women. It helps eggs (follicles) produced in the ovaries develop and mature. Bravelle helps women who don't produce enough FSH of their own and is also used to produce multiple eggs for in vitro fertilization.
- Q Who should not use the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What are the possible benefits of appetite suppressants?
- Q What should I know about the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?
- Q What are the most common prescription drugs that cause side effects?
- Q What are the effects of prescription stimulants?
- Q What are the side effects of the MDP Multidose Kit of Technetium Injection?