There are many different types of cataracts, and some of them have specific causes while others develop without ophthalmologists ever having any evidence as to why they occurred. Everyone who lives long enough will develop cataracts; some babies are born with cataracts, and others can develop them at almost any age. Fortunately, cataracts can be corrected with a painless and safe operation like cataract surgery. I suggest that you discuss your situation with your eye doctor (ophthalmologist).
- Q What does the price of contact lenses include?
- Q What problems are associated with contact lenses?
- Q What do I need to know to safely use contact lenses?
- Q How do contact lenses correct vision errors?
- Q Is it safe to use circle lenses to make the eyes look bigger?
- Q What are the types of soft contact lenses?