There are many different types of cataracts, and some of them have specific causes while others develop without ophthalmologists ever having any evidence as to why they occurred. Everyone who lives long enough will develop cataracts; some babies are born with cataracts, and others can develop them at almost any age. Fortunately, cataracts can be corrected with a painless and safe operation like cataract surgery. I suggest that you discuss your situation with your eye doctor (ophthalmologist).
- Q What are the types of soft contact lenses?
- Q Can I wear contact lenses if I have glaucoma?
- Q How do I properly care for contact lenses?
- Q How do I know what size contact lenses I should wear?
- Q How do I know what type of contact lens is right for me?
- Q Is it safe to use circle lenses to make the eyes look bigger?