Can I have LASIK if I plan to have children?

LASIK is not compromised in people who have children after their procedure.  It is not acceptable to perform LASIK on anyone who is pregnant or breast feeding, but there is no concern about having LASIK and then having children some time after the procedure.  

Continue Learning about Eye and Vision

Worst Case Scenario: I Slept in My Contact Lenses
It’s hard enough to brush your teeth, floss and wash your face before plopping under the covers. But if you’re one of the 41 million people in the US ...
What You Need to Know About Macular Degeneration
Your eyes work closely with your brain to help you see, and any interruptions in the circuit could spell trouble for your vision. At the most basic l...
Blinding New Worries About Laser Toys
Blinding New Worries About Laser Toys
If your children are young Jedi in training and love to battle the Force with laser-driven light weapons, here’s something you need to know. More kids...
What Is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?