Will doing eye exercises improve my vision?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
It may be possible to train your brain to improve your vision, says Robin Miller, MD. In this video she discusses the findings of a research study using a brain-training program and who this might help.
Laura C. Fine, MD
Ophthalmology
Eye exercises will not improve or preserve vision or reduce the need for glasses. Your vision depends on many factors, including the shape of your eye and the health of the eye tissues, none of which can be significantly altered with eye exercises.

Continue Learning about Healthy Eye and Vision

Drinking Black Tea Can Help Reduce Your Glaucoma Risk
The health benefits of tea range from lowering stress to improving digestion to aiding sleep, and now you can add eye health to the growing list. Rese...
What are some basic facts about children's eye health?
All children should have their vision checked at 3 and 6 years of age regardless of their eye health...
What can I do to prevent computer vision syndrome (CVS)?
To prevent computer vision syndrome (CVS) it is recommended that every 20 minutes you focus your eye...
Is It Normal to Have Vision Problems After Age 40?