What's the best exercise for weight loss if I only have 5 minutes?

In this video, fitness expert Joel Harper describes how to do this efficient, calorie-burning exercise properly, and how to keep it interesting!

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Keep Weight off with This Kid Pastime
Keep Weight off with This Kid Pastime
Many of us haven't done it since our skinned-knee playground days. But research shows it may help keep you slim. Hint: It involves two wheels. We're ...
Can playing video games help me lose weight?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
As an avid video game junkie myself I will say that one of the only times in life where I can go for...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
Is Working Out In the Morning on an Empty Stomach the Best to Burn Fat?