What's the best exercise for weight loss if I only have 5 minutes?

In this video, fitness expert Joel Harper describes how to do this efficient, calorie-burning exercise properly, and how to keep it interesting!

Continue Learning about Exercise For Weight Loss

Buddy Up For Better Health
Buddy Up For Better Health
In an episode of the 90s sitcom News Radio, co-anchor Bill McNeal (Phil Hartman) wants to stop smoking, while news director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) i...
How can I stay fit after getting married?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I have been married for a long time and I have to say that making fitness a part of your marriage is...
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss5 Exercise Hacks to Jumpstart Your Weight Loss
Trainer Donovan Green shares his secrets for calorie-burning success.
Should I Do Total-Body Exercises to Help Weight Loss?