How do I manage my mold allergy on a daily basis?

The most important thing you can do to manage your mold allergy daily is to reduce your exposure to mold spores as much as possible. Prevent mold growth in your home by using a dehumidifier, cleaning regularly and maintaining good ventilation. Household humidity should be below 60 percent. It's also important to take any medications prescribed to you according to your doctor's directions. Talk to your doctor to discuss any concerns or other treatment options that can help to relieve your symptoms.

Continue Learning about Environmental Allergies

Maybe It’s a Spice Allergy
Maybe It’s a Spice Allergy
When the Spice Girls, Scary, Sporty, Ginger, Baby and Posh were sprinkling their pop vocals over the airwaves, some folks had a strong reaction to the...
How do cockroaches trigger my allergies?
Intermountain Registered DietitiansIntermountain Registered Dietitians
Droppings and remains from cockroaches may cause an allergic reaction and asthma symptoms in some pe...
What are the treatment options for mold allergy?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
The best thing you can do to treat your mold allergy is avoid breathing in mold spores. Unfortunatel...
Does Immunotherapy Work for Everyone?
Does Immunotherapy Work for Everyone?