What is a healthy snack alternative to potato chips?

Potato chips are a common trigger food for many people who are trying to lose weight. In this video, Dr. Oz shares a guilt-free alternative that's much healthier for you but just as tasty.

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Trick Your Digestive System Into Eating Less
One of the best things you can do for your digestion and your weight is to slow down the speed at which your digestive system works. Why? Because it ...
How long can it take for me to make healthy eating habits my lifestyle?
Jodie ShieldJodie Shield
As a rule of thumb, people need about three weeks to establish a new behavior pattern and about thre...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
What Is a Healthy Holiday Eggnog Recipe?