What kind of healthy breakfast can I get at a coffee shop?

Rose Reisman
Breakfast on the run can be the deadliest meal of your day. You're rushing out the door and the coffee shop is your first stop. However, along with that coffee comes a muffin that has enough calories for the rest of the day, but not enough nutrition. Better to have a whole wheat bagel, bread or roll, with an ounce of hard cheese or a tablespoon of peanut butter. Fresh fruit and yogurt are also available at most coffee shops.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

Munch On Healthy Proteins For Energy All Day
Whether you’re off for a brisk walk or a championship bout, it’s important to eat right so you don’t run out of steam. A study says the best way to do...
Why should I plan my meals?
Julie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RDJulie DuBois, NASM Elite Trainer, RD
Planning meals ahead of time has many benefits. First, it will help you budget your time and money s...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
Add This Fat-Fighting Spice to Your Drink