What should I do if I have no time for lunch?

Keri Gans
Brown-bagging your lunch allows you to move your lunch prep to the time of day that is easiest for you. You can make your lunch the evening before you go to bed, the morning before work, or after work when you get home. When you bring your lunch, you don’t have to think about it, you just have to eat it. And if you are going to be stuck in a meeting, eat half of it before going in and the other half when you get out.
The Small Change Diet: 10 Steps to a Thinner, Healthier You

THE ONLY “DIET” PLAN YOU WILL EVER NEED! No deprivation, no struggles. Just ten small changes that will transform your life. Keri Gans, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association, shares...

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition