As a Sharecare Transformer, what are your favorite healthy snacks?

I generally try to make sure that my snacks include protein in some form so that I stay satisfied and don't reach for more snacks. My current favorite snacks would start with fruit or vegetables. Whatever is fresh in season is the best! I love apple slices with a Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese wedge. If I'm looking for a salty snack then I reach for pita chips with hummus or almonds. I also love the Weight Watchers Smoked String Cheese.

My favorite healthy snacks combine protein and fiber since these are the keys to satiety! My favorites are:
  • Apple with 10 raw almonds
  • Greek yogurt with chia and fruit mixed in
  • Whey protein shake
  • Banana burrito -- 100% Whole wheat tortilla, 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter and 1 small banana; wrap up like a burrito and enjoy!
  • Protein bar
  • Raw veggies such as peppers, cucumber, tomatoes etc. cut up and dipped in Greek Yogurt dip!

Continue Learning about Eating Habits and Nutrition

6 Best Picks and Skips at the Salad Bar
6 Best Picks and Skips at the Salad Bar
Salad bars can be diet salvation or junk-food minefields. Here's how to get from one end to the other without detonating an explosion of bad fats, sod...
What can my dog teach me about eating leftovers?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
Your vet has probably cautioned you not to give your dog table scraps. "Dog food is for dogs and peo...
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making6 Mealtime Mistakes You're Probably Making
Do you clean your plate, pick the wrong sides and skimp on treats?
How Do I Know If I Have Had Enough to Eat?