What can I do to protect myself from poor food handling at a restaurant?

Peter DeLucia
Health Education
To protect you and your family from poor food handling at restaurants, keep food temperature in mind, as well as glove use by the staff and servers. In this video, public health specialist Peter DeLucia, MPA, explains why these elements are key.

Continue Learning about Eating and Society

Eating on the Run Adds Calories
Eating on the Run Adds Calories
When you see a photo of Gisele Bündchen gobbling a slice of pizza before hitting the catwalk or Will Smith spooning lunch into his mouth as he walks d...
What is the Feingold hypothesis?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
The hypothesis that food additives can cause hyperactivity in children stemmed from the research of ...
How can my friends influence my eating habits?
Dr. David L. Katz, MD, MPHDr. David L. Katz, MD, MPH
There were two recent studies about the influence what and when and how we eat has on one anothe...
Why It's Time to Quit the Clean Plate Club