Dry eyes can be managed, if not cured, through treatment. Increasing the amount of tears through artificial means such as eye drops can clear up many of the symptoms of the condition. Blocking the ducts that drain tears is another way to keep moisture available to the eyes. The quantity of tears produced by the eyes can be increased either through medicated eye drops or by changing your diet to include more fatty acids.
- Q Are over-the-counter medications available for dry eyes?
- Q What different non-prescription eyedrops are available?
- Q How can I relieve dry eyes?
- Q What are the different types of prescription eyedrops?
- Q What are eyedrops?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for dry eyes?