How much gas, or flatulence, is normal?

Gas, or flatulence, is caused by many factors. Watch as Dr. Oz demonstrates how gas, or flatulence, is made in the body in this video.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Worst Case Scenario: I Swallowed Gum
Worst Case Scenario: I Swallowed Gum
You may have heard that swallowed gum stays in your stomach for seven years. But is it true? Gum sales are about $25 billion globally, so some of thos...
What are the main functions of the liver?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
The main functions of the liver include the following: Make proteins. The liver is made up of mil...
When Bloating May Be Something Serious
When Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something SeriousWhen Bloating May Be Something Serious
Seven serious conditions that cause bloating.
The Surprising Food That Might Be Making You Bloated