How do doctors diagnose gallbladder disease?

The diagnosis of gallbladder disease starts with getting the history of the condition and then performing a physical exam. After these things are done, your doctor may order lab and imaging tests to help him or her make a more precise diagnosis.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

5 Tips to Improve Your Liver Health
5 Tips to Improve Your Liver Health
Quick! What’s a deep maroon color, looks like a squashed football, and works 24/7 keeping YOU detoxed? Answer: Your liver. And that hard-working organ...
How often should I have a bowel movement?
Dr. Lawrence S. Friedman, MDDr. Lawrence S. Friedman, MD
It's not a medical concept, but a myth that you've got to move your bowels each day to be healthy. I...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
What Does the Phrase "Nervous Stomach" Mean?