How do I care for someone with a Meckel's diverticulum ulcer?

If you are caring for someone with a Meckel's diverticulum ulcer, watch for any serious symptoms like gastrointestinal bleeding or stomach discomfort. If they display any of these symptoms, visit your doctor immediately. Your doctor will probably recommend removal of the diverticulum.

Continue Learning about Digestive Health

Try These Oils to Relieve Constipation
Try These Oils to Relieve Constipation
Did you know when it started in 1919, the comic strip Popeye was called Thimble Theatre and there was no muscle-bound, spinach-eating sailor in sight?...
How can I prevent belching?
Lawrence S. Friedman, MDLawrence S. Friedman, MD
The key in preventing belching problems is to reduce the amount of air you swallow. Quitting chewing...
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion5 Foods for Healthy Digestion
Reach for these when your tummy rumbles.
How Does What I Eat Affect the Good Bacteria in My Gut?