Can eating pears help with weight loss?

Marisa Moore

Absolutely! Pears are one of my favorite fruits to suggest for weight management.

A medium pear with the skin has about 5.5g of hunger fighting fiber and just 100 calories. You can easily take along a whole pear for a midday snack. Pears are also great paired with cheddar cheese or almond butter for a more substantial snack. Pears add flavor, moisture and nutrients to salads as well. 

Continue Learning about Dieting For Weight Loss

The Best Time to Start a New Diet
The Best Time to Start a New Diet
Gotten a new job? Moved to a new home? Made some new friends? If so, this may be the perfect time to make over your diet, too. Research shows that it...
As a Sharecare Transformer, what diet strategy helped you lose weight?
Jen McElroy - Sharecare TransformerJen McElroy - Sharecare Transformer
I am a huge BELIEVER in Weight Watchers! I've been on the program for 2 years and have lost a total ...
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer5 Ways to Actually Stick to Your Diet This Summer
How to make healthier choices, even at BBQs, pool parties and beach vacations.
How the Feeding Tube Diet Works
How the Feeding Tube Diet Works