What can I take to get the “cut” look of magazine ads?

If you are training hard (cardiovascular exercise to burn fat and strength training to increase lean muscle) you will produce changes in your physique. While there are “fat burners” on the market, they are primarily stimulants with a number of associated risks and very little evidence for significant body fat loss.

Continue Learning about Dietary Supplements

Take This Supplement to Boost Your Brain Health
“To catch a fish, think like a fish.” That’s an aphorism repeated over and over in NY Times opinion pieces, YouTube videos and online seminars for ent...
When should I take supplements?
Consider supplements as a smart choice if they have the right doses of nutrients and if it's hard to...
Are any supplements bad for your health?
dotFITdotFIT
Based on individual physiology, (we are all slightly different), most anything could be bad for one’...
Are Nutritional Supplement Labels Accurate?